Save the Date: April 18, 2020!
Save the Date: April 18, 2020 is Highlander Day of Service!
Highlander Day of Service pays homage to UC Riverside’s national recognition as a leader in community service. Take a look at the impact you had in 2019!
- 3,696 food kits assembled for low income seniors, women, and children in LA County
- 20 bags of trash, 3 tires, and 5 gallons of used motor oil removed from Watkins Drive near campus
- 3,533 care packages assembled for the troops
- 3 barrels of weeds removed from the community garden
- 15,000 diapers bundled for low income families
- 90 cubic yards of mulch placed and 100 trash and recycling bins cleaned on the UCR campus
- And much more!
The map below shows the locations of projects for HDOS 2019. Put your project on the map in 2020!